Sunday, July 19, 2009

San Diego Trip

Last weekend, we went to San Diego. The weather was beautiful, and we had a great time. On Saturday, Walker put on his monkey clothes. We picked up lobster burritos and shrimp tacos at El Zarape and ate dinner on a blanket in Balboa Park.







Our hotel had a great view from the balcony, and Dad and Walker spent a lot of time checking out the City.




On Sunday, we checked out the beaches in La Jolla and Coronado.



That night, we had dinner in the Gaslamp District. Walker can't wait until he's old enough to eat pizza.


Monday night, we went to Old Town, the "Birthplace of California." After we ate dinner, we walked around the grounds. Walker displayed his acrobatic skills as a human cannonball.


On Tuesday night, we went to Little Italy for dinner. Walker looked sharp in his Longhorn gear.

3 comments:

  1. I love the monkey outfit and all the photos on the blanket...yall look so happy!!

    I love his little hat and suglasses for the beach. Poor kid suffers from the same "ultra whiteness" as the rest of us!

    Looks like Walker is saying, "Hey Dad, I don't remember signing up for 'cannon ball' classes!" hahaha I love that photo...

    The last photo of you (L) and Walker is so beautiful... I love your hair and Walker couldn't be more handsome with hie UT shirt!! Hopefully H.D. will get some good use out of that shirt too...hahaha just kidding, we will buy our own, I bet that one will be for the rest of the Maxwell Findley kids!!!

    Love yall...glad yall had fun in San Diego!!!
    ~N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leann,
    I have never seen you look more happy with life, than in the picture of you and Walker lying down. I am so sorry I didn't get to see you. I promise I will drop everything next time you are down. I want so bad to meet Walker! Going through a rough patch, but boy can Walker's face do the trick to make me smile!!!!! I love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Sha Sha is exactly right!! Leann -- you do look happy!!! So do you, Spencer. And Walker looks absolutely perfect!!! -- and I'm not just saying all this because I'm the grandmother!!!
    Love to all
    Marmie

    ReplyDelete