Wednesday, July 16, 2014

No Training Wheels!

This weekend, our family went to the Fort Worth Fat Tire Festival.  Walker saw lots of people riding their bikes, and he decided that he was ready for us to take the training wheels off his bike.  I love this video, because the first couple of minutes show his frustration and nearly giving up, but he keeps trying and within a few minutes he's riding like a pro.  I'm so proud of his determination!  I also like the way that he is very courteous around other people, making sure that he doesn't run into anyone.

For the record, he asked me not to push him or hold onto his seat.  He wanted to do all of this on his own.

Also, look for the quick cameo by Uncle Tio and Samantha at around 3:10, and listen to the crowd cheering for him at 3:23.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Walker! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, Walker!!! I can't wait to go riding with you.

    Uncle Tio

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you Walker. You did not give up...you kept practicing till you mastered it ♡
    Love you...Marmee

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job walker your such a big kid

    ReplyDelete