Thursday, October 1, 2009

Walker's First Carrots

So Walker started eating solid foods about two weeks ago, and we've been slowly introducing new things for him to try. Potatoes were first, then bananas, apples, and avocados. He loved them all. Next we tried carrots. These he does not seem to like at all. We feel bad for laughing at his reaction, but we think it's hilarious. A couple of nights after this video, he had sweet potatoes and loved them. We're glad he trusted us again after this episode.

4 comments:

  1. Walker,
    Happy 6 month Birthday today!!!! I'm so impressed with how well you drink from a cup!! and....I think you got your point across to your parents -- you don't like carrots!
    Love you
    Marmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to like carrots, too, Walker. Don't give up completely. Just wait for about 7 years, then you will be ready to try again. When my mama fed me, she would say the nursery rhymes. Must be why I am such a good one with words. Saying them, not necessarily understanding them. "What is a tuffet anyway?"
    Love your family!!! Thanks for sharing, Love Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I kept waiting for the full barf, but he was faking. It's probably good to try another veggie instead for now.
    Livy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny!!! Harper does that with medicine, so I think that must mean "don't like"!!!

    Love ya'll
    Sara

    ReplyDelete